hese rules apply in the complete area of responsibility of the HamCamp.
- In the exhibition hall A6 (sleeping areas, living areas, ...)
- In the sanitary rooms and on the way there
- On both sides in front of the hall (open spaces / trade fair interior)
- In other areas assigned to HamCamp
- All participants and management staff of the HamCamp receive an identification card, which must be worn visibly ever-present.
- Contact for all questions are the management staff and their assistants (maintainer). The instructions of the management staff, their assistants and the fair-security is essential to follow.
- The rules of the fair ground also apply.
- Youth protection laws apply.
- For youths who are accommodated in a group with their own supervisor in the HamCamp, the respective supervisor is responsible (but this still applies to HamCamp regulations!).
- No liability for personal objects and valuables. There are no lockers available.
- Stay outside the opening hours of the fair only in the HamCamp, in Hall A6 and the other assigned areas.
- Whoever leaves the exhibition grounds has to plan his return so that he does not disturb the resting people.
- Night rest at 22:00 CEST.
- Brought radios, music players are to operate in a reasonable, non-interfering volume.
- The exhibition hall, the open spaces, the laundry rooms and toilets are to be kept in a clean condition.
- All objects and premises provided must be treated carefully and returned or left undamaged.
- Garbage is to be disposed of in the existing containers.
- No smoking in the hall and the patio, this also applies to so-called "e-cigarettes" or equivalent.
- The use of alcohol and drugs is generally prohibited within HamCamp's jurisdiction.
- The carrying of alcohol, narcotics, weapons (also toys), etc. is prohibited.
- Grilling / cooking with combustion of flammable material (gas, coal, wood, alcohol, ...) is prohibited. Exceptions require the prior approval of HamCamp management
- Driving the halls with the vehicle is generally prohibited due to insurance reasons (also for unloading).
Gross violations such as theft, vandalism, alcohol, substance abuse or failure of proper / peaceful behavior will be punished by expulsion from the site (without reimbursement of costs or participation fee and assumption of any costs incurred).
Minors are handed over into the custody of the authorities.
By entering the HamCamp, you accept these rules. (The HamCamp regulations also apply to visitors)